Tuesday, January 20, 2009

In Over My Head....

The name of the game is
MASTER CLEANSE!!!

So Daniel and I have decided to do the Master Cleanse...if you don't know what it is, I highly recommend looking into it on you tube or anywhere on google.

The Master Cleanse is basically a 10 day fast/diet that consists of a 32 oz SALT WATER FLUSH every morning, 64 oz of a Lemonade drink (that has maple syrup, fresh lemon juice, and Cayenne pepper), a laxative tea at bedtime and then of course water throughout the day.

Easier said than done I think...I am 2 HOURS into the 1st DAY of my Cleanse and I have already pooped 3 times. The Sea Salt Water wasn't actually as bad as I had anticipated, however, the lemonade drink BURNS MY THROAT. Not only does it burn, but it is not settling in my stomach very well...feels like terrible acid reflex or heart burn or something...TERRIBLE.

Anyway, I have to go to class...We'll see how the rest of the day goes...........


4 comments:

  1. Wow Mallory! Sounds insane! It looks like the results are desirable but I don't know if I could do it. I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of the whole process though, I am definitely considering it.

    love ya! PS - post some pictures of the wedding dress PLEASE!!!! Is there a link to an online photo or something??

    ReplyDelete
  2. mallory! Good luck girl! You are insane but if you need any extra pepper, i just found some in my cupboard and thought of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachael...hey girl, I can't seem to see your blog...You have it blocked or something??

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one brave girl! I saw something like that online the other day but I just don't think I could pull it off. Good luck!

    So excited to follow your blog!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Our Wedding is on Friday, the 15th of May, 2009. There will be a reception held in our honor that night at Conrad Ranch South Fork Canyon 5591 E South Fork Road Provo Canyon, UT at 6pm. There is also a reception party in Vancouver Washington the next Saturday May 23rd, 2009 from 6pm to 8pm. Dinner will be served, followed by a fun program, so plan on coming and having an enjoyable evening! Washington Reception LDS Church Building 13600 SE McGillivary Blvd Vancouver, WA 98693 SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION