Saturday, January 17, 2009

Everything Falling into Place!


YAY! This past weekend I thought I had picked out the perfect wedding dress for me! In fact, I almost bought it 3 times in the past 2 days... anyway, So my sister-in-law KaCee told me about this dressing shop in Provo where she got her dress and she recommended me checking it out before I make my decision. She loved the place and told me that she thought I would really like it too! Leslie my future mother-in-law even said

"I really think she's (me) is going to love it there...
I can feel it in my bones!" :)

Sure enough, we got in there and found THE PERFECT DRESS for me! I'm so excited! It is from their new line that comes in in February! Not only will I be able to wear it in the temple, but it's cheaper than any other dress I've liked and the most beautiful BY FAR! I'm so extremely excited! I have KaCee to thank for this wonderful idea! THANKS!

**Anxiously Waiting**

2 comments:

  1. I heard the dress is beautiful and that you guys had a blast. So exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ang! Yes the dress is beautiful and I'm really excited!

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Our Wedding is on Friday, the 15th of May, 2009. There will be a reception held in our honor that night at Conrad Ranch South Fork Canyon 5591 E South Fork Road Provo Canyon, UT at 6pm. There is also a reception party in Vancouver Washington the next Saturday May 23rd, 2009 from 6pm to 8pm. Dinner will be served, followed by a fun program, so plan on coming and having an enjoyable evening! Washington Reception LDS Church Building 13600 SE McGillivary Blvd Vancouver, WA 98693 SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION