Wednesday, January 21, 2009

DAY 2 of the MASTER CLEANSE

So the rest of DAY 1 went alright. I never really got hungry and if I ever did I just took a couple of sips of the lemonade and that did the trick! It's a relief that the first day is over...

DAY 2:
So today I woke up a 9:30am, took the salt water, made the lemonade and then spent the rest of the morning resting and on the JOHN. ;)

Today I feel weak...I don't feel hungry one little bit and so I haven't had any of the Lemonade yet...I don't think that's good...I think I need to just shove it down even if I'm not hungry cuz I don't think it's health not to take all the juice...I'll try to catch up today, but I got a lot of catch up to do...I'm already 32 oz behind and that's A LOT when you think of all the BURNING!!

arg...anyway, overall, still going strong...feeling tired and weak, but I'm looking forward to DAY 5 where I will hopefully have a BUNCH of ENERGY! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Our Wedding is on Friday, the 15th of May, 2009. There will be a reception held in our honor that night at Conrad Ranch South Fork Canyon 5591 E South Fork Road Provo Canyon, UT at 6pm. There is also a reception party in Vancouver Washington the next Saturday May 23rd, 2009 from 6pm to 8pm. Dinner will be served, followed by a fun program, so plan on coming and having an enjoyable evening! Washington Reception LDS Church Building 13600 SE McGillivary Blvd Vancouver, WA 98693 SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION