Thursday, January 22, 2009

DAY 3 of the MASTER CLEANSE

Hey All...
actually I don't really think anyone reads these, but they are more for my benefit anyway...get my thoughts out and a record of what I'm doing so I don't lose focus or motivation. Plus 6 months from now it will be interesting to go back and read through these! :)

Recap of DAY 2:
hmmm, so overall the Salt Water Flush SUCKED yesterday...Could hardly make it to the bathroom and it lasted for like 2.5 hours!! YIKES! The rest of the day went alright, got hungry a few different times, but those were only when I smelled food and it reminded me of all I'm missing out on! I have to say I'm pretty impressed with my ability to resist. Last night Grandma made Spaghetti, with homemade sauce, and garlic bread...talk about torture! But I stayed in the bedroom and got through it better than I thought! In the morning I was really weak and tired and that lasted for most of the day...mostly because my blood-suger was down and I needed to drink more of the juice...I did and started feeling better!

DAY 3
Today I woke up with a terrible sore throat...it's slowing fading however. The Salt Water Flush was HORRIBLE. My stomach is shrinking and so it can hardly hold 32 oz of water in at a time let alone nasty salt water...I felt like throwing up all morning...but luckily I didn't...I'm about to head to class now...we'll see how the rest of the day goes...Pray for Me! hahaha

Oh yeah...forgot to mention...between Tuesday @ NOON and Wednesday at 6:30pm.....I started at 167lbs on Tuesday and last night (Wed) I was 163!!

I LOST 4 POUNDS! Believe it!

That's something worth continuing for! :) See ya'll later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Our Wedding is on Friday, the 15th of May, 2009. There will be a reception held in our honor that night at Conrad Ranch South Fork Canyon 5591 E South Fork Road Provo Canyon, UT at 6pm. There is also a reception party in Vancouver Washington the next Saturday May 23rd, 2009 from 6pm to 8pm. Dinner will be served, followed by a fun program, so plan on coming and having an enjoyable evening! Washington Reception LDS Church Building 13600 SE McGillivary Blvd Vancouver, WA 98693 SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION