Friday, January 23, 2009

DAY 4 of the MASTER CLEANSE

I'm already to DAY 4! That's nice! Just sucks to realize that I still have 6 more days...not even half way yet...whatever I can do it!!!

Recap of DAY 3
Day 3 has been the worst yet. I was anticipating this though. I felt HUNGRY ALL DAY! Food and Hunger consumed my mind. I don't remember one thing we talked about in class yesterday because I couldn't focus at all. All I wanted was to order some PIZZA, some CHICKEN WINGS, and COOKIES! haha I'm just glad I'm almost over the hump!

DAY 4
Today I woke up feeling GREAT! I wasn't hungry, not tired....just good! Today I don't have a lot going on other than homework and relaxing! Hopefully this feeling continues the rest of the day...we'll see!


I haven't really shared my goals for this activity yet, so here goes...
  • Lose @ least 10 lbs to help towards my LGN Diet goal which is 150-155lbs!
  • Prove to myself that I can go all 10 days! Many don't believe that I'll make it all the way. I want to prove to myself that I have the discipline to not eat the food around me...After this is all over... I hope this will hopefully give me the power to say NO to food that's in front of me when I'm not hungry.
  • To Cleanse my body/colon from all the GUNK that is inside me. They say you hold up to 5 lbs of nasties in your body that hinders your digestive system from effectively digesting your food and causes weight gain and a slower metabolism. I'm going to give my body every chance it deserves to reach my goal before the Wedding!
  • They also say that without all the GUNK and sugar sitting in your system, you won't crave all the JUNK FOOD that you normally do. That will be sweet!
  • To do something that seems impossible and be an example to others!
Wedding Bells are right around the corner...no messing around anymore!!
GET FIT!

4 comments:

  1. Keep posting girl! cause i'm reading them all! i'm so excited to see you are almost half way done! yah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not so much Ang...I only last 4.5 days :( but that's still a lot I guess hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I tagged you on my blog - no pressure, but it might be fun.

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
Our Wedding is on Friday, the 15th of May, 2009. There will be a reception held in our honor that night at Conrad Ranch South Fork Canyon 5591 E South Fork Road Provo Canyon, UT at 6pm. There is also a reception party in Vancouver Washington the next Saturday May 23rd, 2009 from 6pm to 8pm. Dinner will be served, followed by a fun program, so plan on coming and having an enjoyable evening! Washington Reception LDS Church Building 13600 SE McGillivary Blvd Vancouver, WA 98693 SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFORMATION